UPDATE: Both of this year’s expeditions to Pakistan are now SOLD OUT.
In case of a spot opening up, please sign up for the waitlist below:
Ready for the trip of a lifetime?
You’ve registered your interest, read through the info-pack and now you’re ready to book your place on the adventure of a lifetime in Pakistan!
In order to secure your place on the trip, you must pay a nonrefundable deposit of 700 euros. But before you do, it’s important you are aware of all the terms and conditions of the trip so you know what to expect, and so that we have best team of adventurers possible!
By paying the deposit, you agree to the following:
- I am available for the trip dates of September 19th – October 3rd, 2022
- I have a valid passport for travel to Pakistan in October 2022 (expiry date is after APril 2023)
- I have read the information packet and am aware of all the equipment required
- I am aware of the full trip cost and payment deadlines
- I am aware the deposit is non-refundable (unless in the unlikely event that the trip can no longer go ahead due to COVID regulations in Pakistan)
- I am aware that I will have to comply with any regulations set by the Pakistan government in relation to COVID and travel at the time of departure (eg. provide a negative PCR test or vaccination card if required)
- I am aware that I am responsible for booking my own flights to and from Lahore for the specified dates
- I am aware that I am responsible for sorting out my own visa (with guidance from our team)
- I am aware that I am required to show proof of travel insurance ahead of the trip departure
- I have sufficient fitness levels for the trekking involved
- I do not have any long-term injuries or illnesses that may hinder my fitness abilities
- I have experience traveling in rural environments and can cope with living in basic facilities (e.g. camping)
- I am aware that Pakistan may have different cultural norms that are unfamiliar to me and I am open to these new experiences
- I am aware that this expedition may challenge me and push me outside of my comfort zone and I am prepared to rise to this occasion with a positive attitude
- I fit the group demographic of average age 21-40 (you do not have to fit exactly in this age range but you must be comfortable with this being the targeted age range)
- I am aware this is a group trip where we will have to work as a team and respect one another
- I understand that I won’t have Wi-Fi or cell service 24/7 on this trip
- I am ready for the trip of a lifetime!
Once you’ve read and agreed to all the material, you can pay the deposit by clicking the link below and sending the 700 euro ($800 USD) deposit via PayPal to my fellow expedition leader, Will Meara. Make sure to mark the payment as “family and friends” to avoid additional fees. The deposits are nonrefundable, and in the off chance that a trip member can’t make it, there’s the possibility of contesting the payment on PayPal, which puts us in a tough spot because those deposits immediately go towards our team in Pakistan to put preparations together! Sending as “family and friends” on Paypal helps us keep the expedition at a lower price and avoid another 150-200 euros per person to cover the PayPal fees for a 2500 euro trip.
Alternatively, for American expedition members, one can pay the deposit via Venmo to Elijah-Solidum.